Tuesday 25 March 2014

Printing

  For this module I needed a better quality business card then what I had made in the past as this was not for conventions but for publishers and clients. So I have looked into a range of printing on demand services that I could potentially use to print my work. I already had experience with Vistaprint and found that although cheap aren't the best quality printing out there. But they did serve the point I needed them for witch was to hand out at conventions as most of the cards would have been lost or binned, so having cheaper cards was a better financial decision. But now I need higher quality cards and prints to hand out to promote myself. 

Other site I could use:
-Moo
-Solo press

Book printing
-Inky Little Fingers
-Blurb
-Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment