Saturday 29 March 2014

Fairs

  Along with attending conventions for comics I would like to attend fairs witch are more formal and professional as publishers and agents will attend these. The two main fair I want to attend this year is the London book fair and the London illustration fair. These would be great places to make contacts with other illustrators and publishers.
  I will be attending the London book fair only for the Thursday so have emailed Tango books, a publishing company I am very interest in as they publish laser cut novelty books and greetings cards. Here is the email I sent them but I have yet to hear a reply as they are probably very busy preparing about the book fair.
 The London book fair will be really important to scouting out publisher and making contacts and getting advice on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment