Friday 28 March 2014

Collected promotional item

 This is a selection of promotional items I have collected from conventions. I looked over these when considering what items I could use to help promote myself at conventions.

  This is a compilation comic from 2 different illustrators and I think this is a great idea to do test the water for comic ideas and would save on costs as it would be split with the other illustrator. Although from looking over this compilation I have found if you are to do this first you must make sure the spelling and grammar has been check over as it looks really bad and unprofessional if you have made such simple mistakes. Also you need to make sure that you and the other have your work up to the same standard as it can look really bad if one comic is bad and the other good, but the bad one will put people off.




No comments:

Post a Comment